Jewish businesspeople -- Colorado -- Denver
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract In 1910, Max and Edward Neusteter moved to Denver and founded the Neusteter's high fashion women's clothing store. It was located on 16th Street in downtown Denver for many decades until it closed in 1986. The Neusteters were also active philanthropists, and Max underwrote the creation of the Max Neusteter Rehabilitation Building on the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS) campus in 1928. The collection consists of photographs related to family members and the store, a Neusteters' box...
Dates: between 1910-1970
Abstract Interview covers Neusteter family in Denver, Neusteter's Ladies Apparel and Neusteter's Store.
Dates: 1993 May 21