Morris Hayutin Family at Balanced Rock, Colorado Springs, 1914
Morris and Anna (Ginsberg) Hayutin sitting in the front seat in the car, Soloman Hayutin is the other man in the car, and Dora and Max Ginsberg sit on the back seat. The car is parked in front of the Balanced Rock in Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Morris Hayutin's niece, Freda Hayutin (child) is also seated in the car. Members of the Hayutin family arrived in Denver in the 1890s.
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 Photographic Prints (1 photograph in good condition) : black and white ; 8 x 10 inches
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States.
Donated by Peryle Hayutin Beck.
Title supplied by archivist. ||Appears in ''Images of America: Jewish Denver 1859-1940,'' by Dr. Jeanne Abrams, on page 98.
Inscription and Marks
''Morris Hayutin Family at Manitou Springs, c. 1914.''
- Automobile travel
- Automobiles, Convertible
- Balanced Rock (Colo.)
- Colorado Springs (Colo.)
- Congregation Zera Israel (Denver, Colo.)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Garden of the Gods (Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Ginsberg family
- Ginsberg, Dora, 1873-1936
- Ginsberg, Max, 1869-1933
- Hayutin family
- Hayutin, Anna Ginsberg, 1893-1973
- Hayutin, Morris S., 1889-1974
- Hayutin, Solomon, 1861-1932
- Jewish families
- Manners and customs
- Zelinger, Freda Hayutin, 1905-1982
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Archives (Beck Archives) (Organization)