New Years Party at Alfred Triefus Home, 1930
Several individuals wearing costumes pose as a group in the Alfred Triefus home. Identified individuals are Alfred Triefus, Beatrice Triefus, Ad Mayer, Aimee Mayer, Walter Appel, Rose Appel, Julius Walbrann, Edith Walbrann, Felix Weil, Francis Weil, Louis Cohen, Hugo Rothenberg, Celeste Rothenberg, Morris Ripley, Rose Ripley, M.D. Barnett, Louis Isaacson, Geraldine Isaacson, and Alfred Grauman.
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 Items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States and other countries. There are some 19th century photograph types represented in the collection, including albumen prints, daguerrotypes, tintypes, post cards, colorized prints, cabinet cards, and cartes-de-visite.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Good 4 x 5 inches black and white
Donated by Dolly Triefus.
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on back of photograph: ''A.K. Group New Years Eve at home of Alfred Triefus 1930; Present same as 1931.''
- Appel, Rose Spiesberger, 1881-1943
- Appel, Walter Michael, Sr., 1879-1961
- Barnett, M. D.
- Cohen, Louis
- Denver (Colo.)
- Grauman, Alfred
- Isaacson, Geraldine, 1893 or 1894-
- Isaacson, Louis C., 1882 or 1883-
- Jewish men
- Jewish women
- Mayer, Adolph, 1873 or 1874-1960
- Mayer, Aimee, 1889 or 1890-
- Ripley, Morris
- Ripley, Rose
- Rothenberg, Celeste, 1886 or 1887-
- Rothenberg, Hugo, 1877 or 1878-
- Triefus, Beatrice, 1892 or 1893-
- Walbrann, Edith
- Walbrann, Jolius
- Weil, Felix, 1882 or 1883-
- Weil, Francis, 1893 or 1894-
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Collection of Rocky Mountain Jewish History (Organization)
- From the Collection: Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Organization)