Activities at the National Asthma Center, between 1974-1979
Patients and staff of the National Asthma Center.
- between 1974-1979
Language of Materials
From the Collection: The collection is primarily in English, but there is some material in Hebrew and Yiddish.
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (slide)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series contains photographs and slides.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
1 x 1.5 inches color slides color
Donated as part of the National Asthma Center Records.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Children's Asthma Research Institute and Hospital (Denver, Colo.)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Denver Sheltering Home for Jewish Children
- Group homes for children
- Jewish National Home for Asthmatic Children in Denver
- National Asthma Center (U.S.)
- National Home for Jewish Children in Denver
- National Jewish Hospital (U.S.)
- Slides (Photography)
- West Colfax (Denver, Colo.)