Activities at the National Asthma Center, between 1974-1979
Patients and staff of the National Asthma Center.
- between 1974-1979
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright not evaluated: The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. See: https://rightsstatements.org/page/CNE/1.0/?language=en
1 Items (slide)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series contains photographs and slides.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
1 x 1.5 inches color slides color
Donated as part of the National Asthma Center Records.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Children's Asthma Research Institute and Hospital (Denver, Colo.) (1957-1972)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Denver Sheltering Home for Jewish Children (1907-1927)
- Group homes for children
- Jewish National Home for Asthmatic Children in Denver (1953-1956)
- National Asthma Center (U.S.) (1973-1977)
- National Home for Jewish Children in Denver (1928-1952)
- National Jewish Hospital (U.S.)
- Slides (Photography)
- West Colfax (Denver, Colo.)