Activities at the National Asthma Center, between 1974-1979
Patients and staff of the National Asthma Center.
- between 1974-1979
Rights and Usage Statement
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-EDU/1.0/
1 Items (slide)
Scope and Contents
This series contains photographs and slides.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
1 x 1.5 inches color slides color
Donated as part of the National Asthma Center Records.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Children's Asthma Research Institute and Hospital (Denver, Colo.) (1957-1972)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Denver Sheltering Home for Jewish Children (1907-1927)
- Group homes for children
- Jewish National Home for Asthmatic Children in Denver (1953-1956)
- National Asthma Center (U.S.) (1973-1977)
- National Home for Jewish Children in Denver (1928-1952)
- National Jewish Hospital (U.S.)
- Slides (Photography)
- West Colfax (Denver, Colo.)