Oral History Interview with Nathan Rosenberg, 1978 November 22
Topics include: Nathan Rosenberg's background and education, professional career, the Depression, WWII, working with AJF after the war. Nature of Denver community and their response, Jewish Youth Council, Hadassah, Anti-Defamation League, Rose Hospital, Community Center. Developing Young Leadership Institutes and trips to Israel, established Hillel House at DU and CU, Beth Israel Hospital and elderly Jews, issues in the Jewish community.
- 1978 November 22
- Rosenberg, Nathan (Interviewee, Person)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: Items are predominantly in English, but recordings feature some Yiddish and Hebrew.
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (1 sound tape cassette)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: Series 2 consists of recorded oral histories about the Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado.
Digitized other analog
- Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League. Mountain States Regional Office
- Beth Israel Hospital and Geriatric Center (Denver, Colo.)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Denver Chapter of Hadassah
- General Rose Memorial Hospital
- Jewish history, life, and culture
- Jews -- Colorado -- Charities
- Oral histories
- World War, 1939-1945