Skip to main content

American Medical Center's Campus, between 1960-1970

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0003.00048

Overview

The campus of the American Medical Center (AMC). AMC was formerly the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS).

Dates

  • between 1960-1970

Digital Repository

American Medical Center's Campus

Inscription and Marks

Handwritten on envelope: ''#453 JCRS Buildings, #453 JCRS Physical Plant''. On back of photograph: ''#453 AMC 1960s''.

Rights and Usage Statement

Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.

Extent

1 Photographic Prints (photograph) : good, black and white ; 8 x 10 inches

Scope and Contents

From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States.

Provenance

Accession # 1271, Donated by AMC Cancer Research Center as part of the JCRS Records.

Inscription and Marks

Handwritten on envelope: ''#453 JCRS Buildings, #453 JCRS Physical Plant''. On back of photograph: ''#453 AMC 1960s''.

General

Title supplied by archivist.

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections and Archives Repository

Contact:
2150 East Evans Avenue
Denver CO 80208
(303) 871-3428