Faculty Baseball Team, circa 1912
Black and white photographic image of the faculty ball team, with 11 individuals sitting on a bench with the bleachers behind them holding the audience, at the University Park athletic field, circa 1912. The baseball team has 10 individual: Dean Howe, Dean Duncan, Dr. Phillips, Dr. Lough, Dr. Russell, Mr. Scofield, Carl Welzer, Harold Beggs & David [illegible] last name, mascot.
- circa 1912
- University of Denver (Producer, Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Fair 3 x 6 inches black and white
title supplied by archivist
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten in black and blue pen, on the back of photograph: "A Faculty Ballteam at a May Fete - include Dean Howe, Dean Duncan, Dr. Phillips, Dr. Lough, Dr. Russell, Mr. Scofield, Carl Welzer, Harold Beggs & David [illegible] last name, mascot, 121 % [illegible] note, University Park athletic field, around 1912?"
- Athletic fields
- Denver (Colo.)
- Duncan, David Shaw (Contributor)
- Howe, Herbert A. (Herbert Alonzo), 1858-1926 (Contributor)
- Lough, Samuel Alexander (Contributor)
- Russell, Herbert E. (Contributor)
- Scofield, Leslie W., 1864-1976 (Contributor)
- University Park (Denver, Colo.)
- University of Denver