Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Here are entered general works on structures or edifices. Works on the design and style of structures are entered under [Architecture.] Works on the process of construction are entered under [Building.]
Found in 352 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Contains a black and white image relating to the Pi Beta Phi building.
Overview Contains black and white images relating to the Pi Kappa Alpha building.
Overview Exterior of the B'nai B'rith building on the campus of National Jewish Hospital. This building was located at 3800 East Colfax Avenue in Denver, Colorado. Initially it was an infirmary for adults but later became the Department of Pediatrics. A gymnasium, two classrooms, recreation and rehabilitation facilities were later added.
File — Box B088.01.0001: Series B088.01 [U186020737596]
File — Box B088.01.0003: Series B088.01 [U186020737619]
File — B360.05.0035: Series B360.05 [U186023258737]
Overview One scrapbook, two sheets with negatives and one loose 8x10 BW photo captions "1973 Vail, CO Adrian installed as National President." Scrapbook is leather painted green with red and blue decorationa nd a gold ship in the center. The inside is lined with green taffeta. The first page has a certificate awarded to a Mrs. Joseph Zeenkov from the 22nd annual conference of the National Councill of Auxiliaries. The following pages have photos of two plaques dedicated in honor of Mrs. Joseph Zeenkov....
Dates: circa 1940-1983
File — Box M123.0070: Series M123.03 [U186018617162]
Overview This box contains (7) file folders including photographs of Billboards -1, Billboards -2, The Beautiful Galatea, Board of Directors 1955, La Boheme, Box Office, Bus Stop.
File — Box U116.01.0079: Series U116.01 [U186019761265]
Overview Box contains approximatel ninety-eight (98) CD's - most labeled/identified - containing photographs of various University of Denver buildings (internal and external), students, and other persons.
Overview This folder contains documents about the Women's College's use of Sturm Hall.
Dates: 2000 February 29-2002 August 26