Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Photographs

 Subject
Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
Scope Note: Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. It does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "

Found in 65 Collections and/or Records:

Banquet for Auxiliaries of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society and American Medical Center, between 1950-1970

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0036.00011
Overview A dinner banquet for auxiliaries of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS) and American Medical Center (AMC). Pictured are Robert Gamzey, Mrs. Harvey Kaminsky, Charles Winocur, Noah W. Allen, David L. Abramson. AMC was located on the grounds of the former Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in...

Banquet for Auxiliaries of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society and American Medical Center, between 1950-1970

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0036.00010
Overview A dinner banquet for auxiliaries of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Pictured are Dr. and Mrs. William Klein and at the second table Ben Friedland with Mr. and Mrs. Henry Schwartz. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Bedside Instruction at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1942

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00071
Overview Bedside instruction in English and citizenship at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Bookbinding and Print Shop of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1920-1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00032
Overview Interior of the bookbinding and print shop room of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). A large group of men and women are working on various tasks throughout the room. This room was part of the industrial rehabilitation department at the JCRS. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West...

Bookbinding Department of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1930-1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00034
Overview Interior of the print shop room of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). A group of men and women are working on various tasks throughout the room. This room was part of the industrial rehabilitation department at the JCRS. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside...

Corn Crop at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00014
Overview A crop of corn growing at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Two unidentified women patients are standing in the field to emphasize the height of the stalks. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Cow at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1920-1930

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00009
Overview A bull cow on the farm of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Cows in the Milking Barn of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, 1941 January 31

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00016
Overview Holstein cow standing in their stalls at the milking barn of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Dedication Ceremony of the Texas Building at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1904-1935

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0036.00044
Overview Dr. Philip Hillkowitz sitting behind an unidentified speaker at the dedication ceremony for the New York Building at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.

Dining Hall at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1920-1930

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0003.00089
Overview Exterior of the Dining Hall Building, on the campus of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The dining room had a capacity of 200 and had a porch added to the original structure in the 1920s. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.