Synagogue at 24th and Curtis St., 1978
Synagogue on 24th and Curtis St that housed several congregations. Temple Emanuel from 1882-1899, Beth HaMedrosh Hagodol from 1898-1921, and Beth Joseph from 1921- circa 1946.
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The collection contains materials intentionally assembled by the Ira M. and Peryle Hayutin Beck Memorial Archives of Jews in the Rocky Mountain region. The bulk of the photographs are from or related to various towns in Colorado, but the collection also contains photographs from other states in the western United States.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Good 5 x 7 inches black and white
Donated by Charles McNamara.
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on back of photograph: ''#227; Synagogue at 24th and Curtis St; 1978; Housed Temple Emanuel, Beth Hamedrosh Hagadol, and Beth Joseph congregation; Donor Charles McNamara; T.E. 1882-1899; BMH 1898-1921; BJ 1921-c 1946.''
- McNamara, Charles (Photographer, Person)
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Center for Judaic Studies. Ira M. Beck Memorial Archives (Beck Archives) (Organization)