Denver (Colo.) -- Buildings
Subject Source: Local sources
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract Photograph shows the front of a house with an elaborate landscaping design in the front lawn. "1 South" can be seen on the house. This is the same house as shown in B351.03.0005.0004.00004 and B351.03.0005.0004.00005. The back of the photograph is watermarked "This paper manufactured by Kodak". Photograph is in color. Physical photograph only.
File — Box U201.0439: Series U201.01 [Barcode: U186023294288]
Abstract Box 439 contains two framed photographs. One of DU Hilltop Stadium, 1925-1961. The other of University Hall and Iliff Hall, with Loretto Heights College in the background, 1890.
Dates: 1890 - 1961
Series — Object B212.00001: Series B212.00001 [Barcode: U186023259000]
Abstract Collection contains papers, framed and loose photographs, clippings, publications, scrapbooks, correspondence, mementos, and other papers and materials related and/or belonging to Eleanor Weckbaugh (1905-1977), and/or the Central City Opera.
Abstract Letter to the JCRS from Nathan Berkovitz of Pueblo, CO asking for confirmation if Mr. Wasserman is engaged to a young lady in Denver. The letter also requests the JCRS not tell Mr. Wasserman who is inquiring.
Dates: 26 March 1912
Abstract Contains a print of oil painting of General Rose by Misha Podryski that was painted in 1949. The print is on a painter's canvas attached to a wood frame. The original painting was placed in the lobby of General Rose Memorial Hospital. Sometime in the 1970s it was removed and placed in storage. After 1995, the painting was displayed in the office of the Rose Community Foundation. In 2019, the painting was rededicated and placed in the lobby of Rose Medical Center in honor of Rose Hospital's 70th...
Abstract One (1) 4 x 2.5 inches black and white photograph of Carnegie Library. Notation on back by donor: Warren Academy 1st D.U. Library Originally a D.U. junior high school.
Abstract One (1) 4 x 2.5 inches black and white photograph. Notation on back by donor: D.U. Observatory c. 1910 - 14.